Nanny in Naples, FL 34109.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$18 per hour
I am a mature college student who absolutely adores children. I have babysat for several different families ranging from toddler to teens. I am able to help your child/children with homework if it is needed, and also able to make sure they have fun at the same time. I am also able to provide transportation to and from activities if you would feel comfortable with it. I am an energetic person who enjoys being outdoors, but at the same time I love watching movies and other indoor activities. I am a very reliable and trustworthy person and tend to get along with just about everyone!
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 4/15/2014
My availability is valid through 6/30/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Pattie D. is a reference for Valerie S.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Marsha N. is a reference for Valerie S.||Join Now to Contact Reference|