Nanny in Ocala, FL 34476.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 55
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
For over 20 years I've been working with kids. I have experience working as a baby-sitter, as a nanny, raising my own kids, plus the experience as a Pre-School teacher for 14 years.
I'm trustworthy, consistent, calm, and loving. My priority is to provide a safe and healthy environment for the children under my responsibility.
I enjoy to play with the kids, to do crafts, to paint and doing it with loads of fun.
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Feeding Assistance
- Mobility Assistance
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 2/28/2017
My availability is valid through 2/28/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Potty Training
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test