Nanny in Orlando, FL 32801.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 02/18/2015
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 30
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $14-$20 per hour
I want to be your nanny!
I am an outgoing, fun-loving, responsible sitter/nanny with a passion for babies and children! . I have over 10 years experience, and I have taken courses in infant and child cpr and first aid.
I have experience with infants, newborns, and twins. I have traveled with families to help out during vacation, and I absolutely love pets. I enjoy cooking, and would not mind cooking for the children/family. I live in downtown Orlando, in Thornton Park, but am willing to commute. I have no problem driving.
I also do personal assistant work, so I can do your grocery shopping, run errands, pick up dry cleaning, or whatever you need. In addition to taking care of your children, it's my job to make your life easier!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/31/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Leah M. is a reference for Jenna H.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Lori A. is a reference for Jenna H.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|