Nanny in Orlando, FL 32816.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 27
- 3 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
I am currently a teacher for children with special needs. I enjoy working with children both educational and just simple fun!
I have been working at a private christian school for 4 years. Although I do not have children of my own I still give others as much love an care as if they were mine. Children are definitely a blessing!
Age Specific Experience
3 years of paid child care experience with:
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Sensory Integration Disorder
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/30/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Renna S. is a reference for Zandria B.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|