Nanny in Palm City, FL 34990.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 12/22/2015
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Palm City, FL
- Age 27
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $12-$25 per hour
Hi my name is Stefani. I am a 25-year-old college student, I just recently graduated with my BS in Child Psychology and I am now continuing my education for an MS in Speech and Language Pathology. I absolutely love working with children and could not see myself doing anything else. Whether it is indoors playing board games, helping with homework, outdoors playing sports, or anything else such as hanging out and watching movies.
- Recently I completed my internship at a preschool working with children ages 3-5.
- In the past I worked at Crystal Lake Elementary School doing Extended Day for 4 years. Over the course of those 4 years I worked with all elementary school age groups, achieving experience with ages VPK-5th. Working with a group of 25+ children has taught me patience, which I have discovered is a great quality when it comes to working with kids.
- I have been babysitting for 10+ years and have a lot of experience. I also have really great references.
Every child has a different personality and each of them has different wants and needs. I really enjoy getting to know them and learning what they are all about and what they like and enjoy.
Well I hope you enjoyed my profile and I look forward to hearing from you! :)
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/27/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling