Nanny in Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Port Saint Lucie, FL
- Age 35
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
My name is Nikeisha and I am interested in the nanny position. I have over 12 years experience with newborns as well as multiple kids/twins. I come highly recommended and also have checkable references. I worked in Manhattan, cobble hill/ Carroll Gardens, Park Slope as well as Fort Greene, so i am very familiar with the community as well as surrounding areas (parks, music/gym classes, play spaces etc.) and all these neighborhood has to offer.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 10/10/2016
My availability is valid through 1/8/17
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help