Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
- 2 years paid experience
- Age 24
- Nanny in Saint Petersburg, FL 33702
- Comfortable with pets
- Has a car
I have been working at a daycare for 2 1/2 years now full time. Ten 1 year olds 2 teachers to a class. I have also worked in the infant room. That room was my favorite. I'm CPR certified.
Trust & safety
We encourage parents to conduct their own screenings using the background check tools. See what each of the badges covered, or learn more about keeping your family safe by visiting the Trust & Safety Center.
Enhanced background check
Basic background check
Motor vehicle records check
First aid certification
Certification is self-reported and not verified. Verify directly with the sitter.
- Willing to consider a part time position
- Seeking Temporary (4 to 12 months), Permanent (1 to 2 years) employment
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
- Available to start on 4/29/2019
- My availability is valid through 7/23/19
Willing to care for 2 children per sitting
$12-$15/hr for the first child, $1 for each additional child
Infants (age 0-11 months) expand
- Assist with setting a routine
- Toddlers (age 1-3)
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling