Nanny in Saint Petersburg, FL 33709.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Saint Petersburg, FL
- Age 34
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I'm currently a teacher in the Tampa Bay Area. I have been teaching for six years. I have experience teaching general education students in K-5 and teaching students with disabilities (SLD, ASD, EBD). I'm certified to teach K-12.
I have experience providing childcare for families during the summer months. I can provide tutoring, meal prep, and light housework.
I am a pet lover. Currently, I have 3 indoor cats. I have also had dogs and other growing up.
I look forward to hearing from you for future job opportunities.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 6/5/2017
My availability is valid through 8/1/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Monica S. is a reference for Tina C.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Christine H. is a reference for Tina C.||Relationship: Co-worker||Join Now to Contact Reference|