Nanny in Sanford, FL 32771.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 33
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $12-$18 per hour
My name is Rachel and I am 32 years old. I am looking for a full-time, long-term nanny position with your family. I am available Monday through Friday. I have completed 45-hour childcare courses, certified nursing assistant, and have completed my Child Development Associate. I have over 15+ years experience as a nanny.
I recently moved back to Florida from Seattle where I worked full time as a nanny for three wonderful families. I was a Pre-K teacher, and 3-year-old teacher to a classroom of 12 beautiful students. I have worked with children ages from 6 weeks old to 12 years old. I was a teachers assistant/ABA therapist for children with autism and other related disabilities.
I am very well organized and dependable. I am CPR and First Aid certified, a non smoker, love animals, and I have my own reliable transportation. I love children and I enjoy learning from them and making a difference in their lives! I am able to start as soon as possible with the right family!
I believe that if you train a child up in the way he/she should go, they will not depart from it. Children are our future, lets set them off with the right tools!
Thank you for looking!
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Mental Illness
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Feeding Tube
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Sign Language
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/19/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Jill T. is a reference for Rachel H.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Erika W. is a reference for Rachel H.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|