Nanny in Valrico, FL 33594.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 34
- 18 years paid experience
Last signed in: Yesterday
Preferred Rate $10-$12 per hour
Firstly, I am a warm, loving, energetic 32 year old with over 10 years of experience with all age groups in different settings. I have a strong passion for children and I am in the process of completing my degree in Early Childhood Education and Social work.
Secondly, my trainings/certifcations;
*FCCPC Certificate, *CPR, *First Aid Certified, *State Mandated 40 Hrs Childcare Training, and *State Mandated 10 Hrs Continuing Education.
Thirdly, my experience is as follows, I have nannied for several families over the years that I can provide references upon request. In addition, I have 6 years experience teaching in a classroom envrironment from Infancy to school age. My most recent teaching experience was with the YMCA Success After School Progam, where I was the Site Supervisor of 25 + children and a Camp Counselor for LIT's (Leaders in Training).
Lastly, I am a step mom of a wonderful little boy who reminds me how important it is to simply smile. Just putting a smile on a child's face is priceless! Watching them learn something for the first time, hearing them laugh, and when they approach you for a hug :-)
I would love to become apart of your village. Feel free to contact me with any questions!
I look forward to speaking to you!
Age Specific Experience
18 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Delayed Speech
- Hearing Loss
- Heart Defects
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
- Premature Newborn
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Respiratory Care
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/17/17
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Kimberlee S. is a reference for Marianne F.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|April D. is a reference for Marianne F.||Relationship: Client||Join Now to Contact Reference|