Nanny in Acworth, GA 30101.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 41
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
Stay-at-home mom available to provide childcare services (in my home) for children of ages ranging from newborn, up to 4 years of age.
Ideal opportunity for working parent(s). Just seconds off of I-75 on Exit 277 (Acworth).
You can quickly and easily drop your child off in the morning and pick them up, right after work.
I am an experienced, seasoned caretaker, and former nanny; with a specialization in caring for developmentally challenged children. I majored in speech pathology and audiology and I am also fluently bilingual in English & Spanish.
We have a one-year-old daughter, who loves meeting and playing with other children.
Numerous strong references are available.
Please free to contact me.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Central Auditory Processing Disorder
- Cerebral Palsy
- Delayed Speech
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Sensory Integration Disorder
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/31/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Homework Help
|Rabby M. is a reference for Adriana P.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|