Nanny in Athens, GA 30605.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 22
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
I am an only child with a family full of young cousins. I have always babysat within my family (being the oldest of the cousins that happened quite often). I began to babysit outside of my family when I was in late middle school. I have had a series of continuous babysitting jobs each summer after my college career started (after freshman year I babysat for a family with a baby girl that was a year and a half/ sophomore year summer for a family that had two older children- boy 13, girl 9).
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/5/14
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Joni L. is a reference for Meg J.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|