Nanny in Atlanta, GA 30307.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 29
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
Hi! I am a stay at home mom to a 20 month old daughter and I am looking to find more families in need of childcare! I have babysat and nannied for over half of my life. I have recently started working with children again and have seen the benefits of bringing young children together, both in my daughter and the children I am working with. If you are struggling to find a spot in a daycare setting or nanny-share, or if you need a few hours to be child-free, then I am here for you!
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 9/8/2016
My availability is valid through 12/6/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Homework Help
|Megan D. is a reference for Elizabeth B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Julie D. is a reference for Elizabeth B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|