Nanny in Atlanta, GA 30350.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 27
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $16-$30 per hour
I am from Austin, Texas and I moved here a year ago with a great family I babysat for in Austin. I am currently their live-in nanny and I've been with for 4 years now and adore them as they have become family. I nanny for 2 boys (ages 8 & 9) and watch them Monday through Friday from 3:00-8:00pm.
I am looking to be a Mother's helper/part-time nanny for a great family. I have child care experience from infants to early teens, can assist with errands, laundry, meal prep, cleaning & organizing, homework help, bathing, and getting the kids ready for bed.
I am available during the weekdays before 3pm & weekends.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Dressing Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 7/14/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Social Studies
|Theresa S. is a reference for Jamie M.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Sharon K. is a reference for Jamie M.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|