Kathleen N. Nanny in Atlanta, GA 30316.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 36
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $18-$25 per hour
My name is Kathleen and I have been a nanny for well over 10yrs. I started when I first moved to Georgia 13yrs ago. I went back to college and received my Early Childhood Education degree. I found a wonderful family to work with, when I graduated, and stayed with them for 3yrs, until I worked with the current family I have been with for 4years. I am currently working for a divorced family (work for father and as needed with the mother). Their custody/work schedule is changing and I'm no longer needed starting Jan 2018. I'm looking to work either part-time/full-time with another family. I have experience with newborn through teens, multiple children, and special needs. I also have a large friendly lab mix dog, which makes me very comfortable with family pets.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 1/3/2018
My availability is valid through 3/9/18
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Dale C. is a reference for Kathleen N.||Join Now to Contact Reference|