Nanny in Atlanta, GA 30303.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 42
- 25 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $10-$25 per hour
I really enjoy working with children and have done so for 17 years. I have run afterschool programs and Day Camps for the YMCA for many years and have interacted with a variety of children and parents. I understand that parents want to feel comfortable leaving their children with someone that will respect their children, their wishes and beliefs. I am always aware of the child (ren)'s individual needs as well as the needs of the parents.
Age Specific Experience
25 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/7/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Michelle K. is a reference for Kristina H.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Evelyn M. is a reference for Kristina H.||Join Now to Contact Reference|