Nanny in Atlanta, GA 30338.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 11/09/2014
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 31
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
My name is Danielle Dollinger and I am 27. I love children and I have been involved with them in some way since I was a kid. I am very flexible and laid back. I just want to make sure the children are having fun and I am meeting their needs as well as maintaining a safe environment. Currently I am a part time graduate student.
· I worked with two families as a nanny for children ages 1, 4, and three months.
· I was an Infant Day Care teacher.
· Babysitting (at least five years/ I have babysat on and off since high school)- for all ages
· Behavioral Specialist- I worked with children (ages 4-12) with severe behavioral problems who had been greatly traumatized
· Volunteered at low income day care centers where I soothed, fed, and engaged in age appropriate activities with infants to two year old
Enrolled in University of Georgia Social Work graudate program
Bachelors’ degrees in Psychology and Women’s studies
Took 6 credit hours of early childhood education classes
Thank you for your interest and please email or call me with any questions.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Light Housekeeping
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
Thank you so much, Danielle, for your help! I know I will be using you again. With my own business, 2 dogs, and a crazy toddler, you were great at helping me have one less thing to worry about. I appreciated how great you were with my dogs and how you were open to doing odd tasks that I asked of you (such as tidying up a few things). I know our son is not always the happiest kid, and knowing that you take the time to play with him and keep your patience goes a long way in my book. Thanks so much!!