Nanny in Decatur, GA 30030.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 42
- 5 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within five months
Rating (1 review)
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per week
To find and work with a loving family that needs assistance with childcare an light housework. In this day and time I know how hard it is to raise small children and to find people you can trust not only with your child but also in your home. I have two teenage girls myself and I understand the feeling of wanting the best for your children. If you allow me to become your nanny I promise to love and care for your child as if he/she were my own!
Age Specific Experience
5 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/31/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
Denise is an amazing nanny to our son. We are so grateful to have her as a part of our family. She takes wonderful care of our son making sure that he is safe, well cared for, and thriving. She is a very loving and thoughtful person. She is also very flexible and accomadating with our schudling needs. We love her and would highly recommend her to take care of any one's child.