Nanny in Douglasville, GA 30135.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 31
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$25 per hour
I am the eldest of 8 children in my family; the youngest of whom is only 2. I have a lot of experience in a variety of age groups, both boys and girls. I was a camp counselor at the YMCA for 5 and 6-year-olds. I am a certified medical assistant and have cared for many families in the Douglasville area.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 9/20/2016
My availability is valid through 12/19/16
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Jordan M. is a reference for Lauren D.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Jen A. is a reference for Lauren D.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|