Nanny in Atlanta, GA 30346.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check Expired
Basic Background Check Expired 11/05/2015
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 29
- 13 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$35 per hour
Hello I'm Ashley and I am looking forward to getting to know you and your family! I am 27 years old and grew up in the suburbs of Atlanta. I am responsible and dependable, but also fun and energetic.
I've been babysitting since I was 14 years old and love any opportunity to be around children. Anyone who knows me can confirm that. I am often described as the "Fun Nanny" by parents and children.
I have up to date First AID and CPR Certifications.
My hobbies include yoga, reading, and my guiltiest pleasure... shopping!
Age Specific Experience
13 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/1/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Kim R. is a reference for Ashley B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|