Nanny in Greensboro, GA 30642.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 33
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $10-$12 per hour
Hi! I currently live in Greensboro, GA. I am 30 years old and have a degree in Studio Art/ Music. In college I also took 9 classes in the Education Department.
My childcare experience includes babysitting since I was 13, working in a church nursery on Wednesdays and Sundays, 2 nanny positions, student teaching, and homeschool teaching, and now MOM! I have also volunteered as a mentor to 13-15 year old girls and as a weekend counselor to 16 year olds in a Childrens Home. I have worked with children ages 1-17. I am CPR and First Aid certified.
If you are looking for a responsible and mature adult, but also someone who can get on a child's level and have fun, then I am right for your family!
Please call or e-mail if interested. I do have an On-call position at a resort, so each week my availability changes. I occasionally might have to bring my daughter with me.
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Respiratory Care
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/20/17
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Marilyn S. is a reference for Ashley S.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Samantha G. is a reference for Ashley S.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|