Nanny in Marietta, GA 30066.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 38
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
Hello. My name is Liz, and I am a nanny that would love to help you and your family out. I have experience working with all ages of children including multiples. I am well versed in infant care that also includes overnight care.
I worked for 7 years in southern California (LA and San Diego) as a nanny (and personal assistant for a few years). I worked as a nanny in Marietta from June '10 until August '11 which involved me taking care of 15 month old twin girls (age at time of departure). I am now a mother of a 2 and 4 year old. They will not need to accompany me to jobs however.
Thank you for reading my profile. If you are interested in speaking further, please don't hesitate to contact me!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 1/31/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help