Deborah B. Nanny in Marietta, GA 30067.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 49
- 24 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $900-$1200 per week
I am a career nanny who has worked full time in Atlanta since 1993. I have experience caring for children aged 3 days to 11 years old, and I specialize in caring for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. I prefer to focus solely on the children in my care during the 0 - 3 years, but as children start attending school, I am happy to add household management tasks to my work day.
Along with my nanny experience, I have extensive experience with newborn care, and am a trained Newborn Care Specialist and a trained Postpartum Doula. My ideal Nanny Job would start when a family brings home their first baby, and continue long term.
Age Specific Experience
24 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 10/16/2017
My availability is valid through 1/11/18
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Lynn D. is a reference for Deborah B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Kc R. is a reference for Deborah B.||Join Now to Contact Reference|