Nanny in Newnan, GA 30265.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 31
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $16-$25 per hour
My name is Ashley, 26 years old, married, and mother to a wonderful baby boy. I have been a professional nanny for five years. It is indeed my passion in life! I have found that caring for children has been the most rewarding thing I have ever done. I love being a mother, and definitely know that's what I was intended to be! I enjoy reading, walks, parks, and enjoying time with my husband and son. I am a caring, nurturing person, who enjoys her life to the fullest. I a Christian, who enjoys going to church, and raising her son to being a Godly person. I live my life as best I can, and try to be an example to others.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/1/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Nancy R. is a reference for Ashley G.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Stacy K. is a reference for Ashley G.||Join Now to Contact Reference|