Nanny in Roswell, GA 30076.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 32
- 15 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $20-$30 per hour
I am a FULL-SERVICE nanny! This means that I can cook, clean, provide household management, and even have experience with special needs and homeschooling! You name it, I do it.
I specialize in all age groups! I do exercises with infants to get them mobile early, make baby food, and assist with sleep training. I teach toddlers everything from vocabulary (stress on pronunciation, ABC recognition, and letter sounds) to counting to potty training. For older children, I tutor, play almost every sport, can hold my own in a Nerf gun war, and am a professional fort-maker.
Awarded the most enthusiastic superlative on many occasions, I have lots of energy and keep the kids active, whether it be physically or artistically. I work rigorously on manners and offer alternative solutions, rather than overusing the word "no". Aside from nannying, my experience includes being the assistant director for a My Gym, as well as a private swim instructor.
My ideal situation would be 25-30hrs/wk.
*I also have a business called A Spoonful of Creativity with posts on Instagram and Facebook that demonstrate the type of care that I provide (and every nanny should, in my opinion).
Age Specific Experience
15 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Dressing Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Mobility Assistance
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 3/6/18
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies