Megan W. Nanny in Atlanta, GA 30328.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Sandy Springs, GA
- Age 39
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
My name is Megan. I am looking for a morning part time job from 6am-10am. I can help with carpool, laundry, light housekeeping, running errands, or walk/feed your pet.
I have a Bachelor's in Liberal Arts with a Minor in Art.
I have been working with children for over 25 years. I have experience with all age groups.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/23/15
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Karen H. is a reference for Megan W.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Amanda M. is a reference for Megan W.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|