Nanny in Savannah, GA 31419.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 32
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within two months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
I have looked after many children in the past some of them have had down sydrome. I love children and I would always make them feel comforable with me
by doing lots of activities of there choosing. I am also a excllent teacher when it comes to cooking and cleaning as well as piano and vocal teaching. If you requrie addtional imformation please let me know. I am a very educated woman
I have a music degree and I am a excellent chef.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 9/26/2016
My availability is valid through 11/30/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Fred W. is a reference for Michelle S.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|John S. is a reference for Michelle S.||Join Now to Contact Reference|