Nanny in Smyrna, GA 30082.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 33
- 18 years paid experience
Last signed in: Yesterday
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
Here is a little about me , I have been working with children for almost 21 years now and have done everything from church nursery work to mothers helper to full on nanny as well as working at a daycare . I have worked with children of all ages - infants to adolescents - and enjoy all age groups . I am an active individual that believes in providing loving, nurturing and educational care . I don't smoke or drink and am drug free . I am completely open to a permanent position . If you have any questions for me please feel free to ask as many as you want , there are never to many questions for the person you choose to watch your precious angels while you are away. I have references available upon request.
Thank You ,
Age Specific Experience
18 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 2/12/2018
My availability is valid through 5/11/18
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help