Ethelree S. Nanny in Stockbridge, GA 30281.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 65
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
Social services position allowing for a broad range of duties where I can utilize the various skills obtained in more than thirty years of successfully servicing the eldery population.
Successful, motivated, loyal business professional with a successful 30+-year track record of successfully maintaining the volunteer and meals program for the Clayton County Aging Program. Talent for recruiting volunteers to spend their time and efforts on providing home delivered meals to an increasing elderly population. Able to communicate effectively with professional and non-professional clients/customers. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of ensuring that all routes are covered and all meals accounted.
Compassionate and knowledgeable – very well versed and poised on the current state of the aging population. Competent with demonstrated ability to effectively handle change and produce results in a complex deadline driven environment. Team player and motivator.
Skills Summary _________________________________________________________________
u Volunteer Management
u Report Preparation
u General Office Skills
u Computer Skills
u Customer Service
u Home Nursing Asst
u Record Retention
u Front-Office Operations
u Professional Presentations
Professional Experience __________________________________________________________ MEALS ON WHEELS COORDINATOR
u Prepare and maintain complex reports for meals on wheels program ensuring full compliance with agency requirements and tight deadlines.
u Maintain accurate records of all orders and produce monthly billing reports.
u Provide professional written documents to vendors and customers.
u Design and deliver series of educational seminars and training for the meals on wheels programs.
u Assist in mobilizing funding for the program through various fundraising initiatives.
u Communicate effectively with elderly population and with develop professional rapport with community.
u Prepare reports that detail weekly menu plan for meals ensuring that it meets all dietary need of customers.
u Scheduling routes/drivers to guarantee that all meals are timely delivered.
u Provide impeccable customer service at all times.
u Responsible for recruiting volunteers to prepare and deliver nutritious meals to home based seniors.
o Current database consists of 100+ dedicated volunteers.
u Verify history of volunteers to ensure that only the most ethical are involved with the program.
u Train new volunteers on meal preparation, route delivery, and proper communication styles.
u Schedule volunteer routes
u Organize yearly Volunteer Appreciation luncheon.
o Prepare and submit requests for donations
o Work as the event coordinator for this luncheon
DETAIL MASTERY & Organization
u Manage all aspects of day-to-day operations of the Meals on Wheels/Volunteer program for Clayton County.
u Enter meal counts and reconcile reports to adhere to company guidelines.
u Prepare detailed reports and maintain database of all program information.
u Schedule meal pick up and delivery on a daily basis, adjusting to route changes when needed
u Supervision of meal program staff and volunteers.
u Monitor clients to make sure that medication is properly administered.
u Supervise health and safety drills with clients.
Employment History ____________________________________________________________
Clayton county senior services(formerly Clayton County Community Service - Jonesboro, GA Meals on Wheels/Volunteer Coordinator, 1978 to Present
CLAYTON COUNTY COMMUNITY SERVICE – Jonesboro, GA SSA/House Parent, 1997 to present
HOMECARE PROFESSIONals assisted living – Atlanta, GA CNA/Companion Sitter, 1998 to 1998
Atlanta housing authority – Atlanta, GA Family Service Aide, 1974 to 1976
Carver high school – Atlanta, GA
Courses taken for professional growth _______________________________________________
· Job Corp Training 1972 - Clerical, bookkeeping, typing
· Rutledge College 1988 – Word Processing, Introduction to Business Correspondence
· Clayton State College – 1995 English Refresher and Business Grammar Usage for Professionals.
· Homecare Assistant CNA - 1995.
· Crisis Prevention – 1997 - Yearly
· Basic Homemaker Aide 1978
· Defensive driving 1982 – Yearly
· Gerontology – 1985
· American Red Cross First Aide/CPR – 1984 - Yearly
· Nutrition Education Counseling – 1990
· Developing and Managing an effective Volunteer program 1990
· Dietary Standards and Sanitation – 1990
· Public Speaking – 1992
· PSA’s Newsletter, Brochures Media Presentation -1993
· Advocacy For Older Georgians – 1995
· Clayton County Personnel Department -Employee Professional Development Certificate Program - 2002
· Clayton County Personnel Department - Management Professional Development Certiticate Program – 2008
· Clayton County Personnel Department - Managers Basic Skills Course – 2008
· Clayton County Parks & Recreation Quarterly Safety training Class - 2009
· Available upon request
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 5/9/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Mindy F. is a reference for Ethelree S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Brenda A. is a reference for Ethelree S.||Relationship: Friend||Join Now to Contact Reference|