Moenika S. Nanny in Tucker, GA 30084.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 32
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
For the past 4 years I have been working as an after school nanny for a single mother of 4 children, now ages 10-16. I recently left this position in California to attend school in Georgia. As a nanny, I would pick the children up every day after school, prepare snack and work on homework, before taking the children to their daily activities. In my down time I would do light housekeeping such as dishes, laundry, vacuuming and generally straightening things up.
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Cerebral Palsy
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/12/15
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Meal Preparation
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Kelly S. is a reference for Moenika S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|