Nanny in Warner Robins, GA 31088.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
Warner Robins, GA
- Age 30
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $50-$150 per week
I am a 23 year old mother of two( girl 5 and boy 3). I attended Middle Georgia College where I studied Psychology and Special Education. I am currently about to go back to school to finish my Associates in Special Education and Culinary Arts. I love kids...all ages and I have over 9 years experience in caring for them as well as cooking experience. I come from a huge family so there was always food needed to be cooked, a house to be clean, and a child to be taken care of!
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Hearing Loss
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/30/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Potty Training
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Sharika W. is a reference for Shevaughnda W.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Sharon S. is a reference for Shevaughnda W.||Join Now to Contact Reference|