Jill B. Nanny in Woodstock, GA 30188.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 32
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I am 31, non-smoker, very safe driver, and a lover of children and family. My husband and I have been married for 6 years and we look forward to having our own children in the future.
I began babysitting in 1999 and have experiences with children of all ages and am comfortable with up to 4 children at a time, more on occasion. I am looking for part-time care work to supplement income as I work on my counseling licensure.
I have a Bachelor's degree in Psychology and a Master's degree in Counseling. I currently work as a counselor part-time and I am building my counseling hours for licensure.
I also have my own photography business, Jill Blue Photography, which I work part-time.
I love children so much and I so look forward to speaking with you about your family!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
Special Needs Services Experience
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Injection Assistance
- Positive Behavioral Support
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 12/18/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Lacey T. is a reference for Jill B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Michelle T. is a reference for Jill B.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|