Nanny in Kamuela, HI 96743.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 25
- 7 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$25 per hour
I am 23 and live in Waimea, I love to be out doors & active. I have a lot of experience with children from newborn to teenagers. I have grown up around and have watched twins since I was very young, because I have younger twin brothers. I am constantly watching my two sets of twin nieces when every their parents need help.
I am comfortable with getting kids started in the morning, along with drop off & pick up, doing errands for the house as well as cleaning & putting kids down for bed. I am also a good cook so you would have to worry about ordering take out or having easy foods ready, unless its something the child prefers.
Age Specific Experience
7 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 9/9/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Earth Science
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling