Nanny in Kapolei, HI 96707.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 38
- 3 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$12 per hour
I am a non-smoker, and I am pet friendly. I am 37 years old and have no children of my own. I am very musical and artistic. I took piano lessons for four years. I am very clean and organized. English is my first language and I speak some Spanish. I am a legal citizen born and raised in Southern California. At this time, I am live-in only.
I attended private elementary and high schools. I graduated school with my associate degree in graphic design. I also studied psychology in college until I changed majors. This included classes in child psychology and child development.
I have been in the hospitality industry for most of my career, but I am interested in child care because it is more fulfilling. I made the switch and couldn't be happier about it. I have seven nephews who I have enjoyed watching and have worked for families in my church and community.
I currently work as a live-in nanny. I have experience with children from newborns up to 6 years old.
Age Specific Experience
3 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/13/17
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies