Nanny in Kula, HI 96790.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 28
- 12 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within a month
Preferred Rate $15-$22 per hour
I have been working as a nanny for 12 years and have cared for children ages 3 weeks to 13 years old. I attended Naugatuck Valley Community College where I took Early Childhood Education classes.
I am kind, fun, friendly and love to laugh. I enjoy learning, reading, being outside, music and dancing. I have transportation and references as well.
Age Specific Experience
12 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Visual Impairment
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 11/4/2016
My availability is valid through 1/31/17
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Andrea M. is a reference for Garye M.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Sam L. is a reference for Garye M.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|