Nanny in Laie, HI 96762.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 26
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
I am from Arizona, and now going to school at BYU HAWAII. I served a mission in Brasil and now going to school for Elementary Education. I have done three years of schooling. I have been babysitting and watching kids since I was 12 years old. I have a younger brother and sisters that are the ages 10, 8, and 5. I have helped raised them and know how to handle children of any age group. I am fun, outgoing, I like to be outside. I did 7 years of cheerleading, I like to run, and love helping children learn.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 4/5/14
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Social Studies