Emily M. Nanny in Pearl City, HI 96782. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
Military Active Branch of Service: Navy
Pearl City, HI
- Age 23
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within six months
Preferred Rate $10-$20 per hour
Hello my name is Emily, I'm 23 years old.
I live in Pearl City, on the navy base. My husband is a navy corpsman.
I am willing to work almost every day M-F 6am-6pm.
I very much enjoy arts and crafts.
I love the outdoors, I like to do: Gardening, Hiking, Camping Etc...
When I baby sit I like to clean house while kids sleep. And when we play I like to go on walks and to the park. I like to fill the day with loads of fun activities!
I am very energetic and outgoing,
I've had many different nanny jobs off and on.
I love to cook and organize. I really enjoy playing with kids of all ages and I have a very flexible lifestyle.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Down Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Bed Baths
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Injection Assistance
- Insulin Injections
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/1/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Kaitlyn C. is a reference for Emily M.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|