Emilyne R. Nanny in Blue Grass, IA 52726. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Blue Grass, IA
- Age 31
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $13-$16 per hour
Associates degree in early childhood education.
Bachelors degrees in anthropology and political science.
Currently teaching with the davenport school system.
Dance teacher for five years, teaching all ages. Currently teaching at Northwest academy and Dancers place.
Worked with American professional nannies located in Des Moines for over three years with glowing references. Have worked with children from new borns to eleven years of age. Have worked in multiple child homes. Have worked with children of all abilities and disabilities. Can provide glowing references.
I adore children I have worked with them all of my life. They are simply put, my passion. It is my goal in life to help give children their best possible start in this world. It is my professional goal to obtain my phd in child psychiatry.
I teach dance 4 nights a week so I would ideally prefer a part time position but am willing to consider full time employment.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
6 to 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
- Mental Illness
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Assistance With Transportation
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Feeding Tube
- Lifting and Transferring
- Positive Behavioral Support
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 8/11/2014
My availability is valid through 10/10/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling