Hailie I. Nanny in Cedar Falls, IA 50613. Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
Cedar Falls, IA
- Age 22
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $8-$25 per hour
I have been previously certified in Lifeguarding, CPR, First Aid, and AED--can renew if needed.
Nannied for a 1.5 year old little girl--in home, paid.
Two younger brothers, now 7 and 17.
Had in-home daycare with mother during summers.
Babysat for various families growing up.
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Down Syndrome
- Mental Illness
Special Needs Services Experience
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Lifting and Transferring
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 2/28/14
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
|Vik S. is a reference for Hailie I.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Valerie I. is a reference for Hailie I.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|