Melissa M. Nanny in Johnston, IA 50131. Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 41
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I grew up in Urbandale and am working on a Ph.D. graduate in Health Education. I have several years of experience caring for children as a full-time, part-time, live-in and live-out nanny, summer and after-school nanny, personal assistant/household manager and nanny-sitter. I have experience with newborns and toddlers through school-aged children. I am also an aunt to five children (ages 5, 6, 9, 10, & 10), whom I care for. I also grew up with dogs in the family home.
I enjoy being active with the children I care for and engaging in activities that interest them. I consider myself to be patient, honest, kind-hearted, fair and a great role model. I am also mature, punctual, reliable and very organized.
I am currently a part-time overnight nanny for a family in Ankeny. My schedule is flexible and changes each month. I am available for jobs that can work around this schedule.
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 10/11/14
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling