Nanny in Alsip, IL 60803.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 28
- 8 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $10-$15 per hour
My name is Alison and I am a certified teacher looking for a part time job as a nanny while I get my teaching career in order. My certificate is with 6th through 12th grade students, but I love working with the little ones!
I babysat and nannied all throughout high school and during my first year of college. I have experience working with newborns all the way up to age 12, as well as families with up to three children. My favorite part of childcare is coming up with new and imaginative activities for the children to engage in that are developmentally appropriate and start to ignite their love of learning!
Please do not hesitate to call or email me for more information.
Age Specific Experience
8 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
1 year of infant care experience
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder/Pervasive Developmental Disorder/Asperger Syndrome
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Hearing Loss
- Learning Disabilities
Special Needs Services Experience
- Administering Medication
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Grooming and Hygiene
- Recreational Music or Art Therapy
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Summer Position
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/19/14
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling