Nanny in Antioch, IL 60002.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 50
- 17 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $450-$700 per week
I have experience with newborns and also with kids of all age. I am responsable and trustworthy. I am a very good helper with any work in the house. I will travel with your family to anywhere in the world.I speak Portuguese, English and spanish, I can also read and understand some Italian and French. I am able to do any chores in the house and take care of the kids as well. I will feed, change and assist them all the time and also I will do laundry and light cleanning when they are napping. I am able to help with their homework. I was a teacher in my Country for 1st to 4th grades. I am not afraid of work. I have a good mood and a very good heart. I will do overnights when necessary, You will know that your kids are in the hands of a professional with the love of parents. I will be 24 hrs assisting them, playing, caring, feeding and giving love, you will see, and they will tell you.
Age Specific Experience
17 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 8/24/2016
My availability is valid through 11/19/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekday Evenings
- Weekends Daytime
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Tracy P. is a reference for Iozete C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Ken W. is a reference for Iozete C.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|