Nanny in Aurora, IL 60504.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 26
- 9 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $12-$15 per hour
Hello! I am 25 years old, a mother of 2, ages 3 1/2 and 2 months. I started my 3 year old off with sign language as an early way of communication when she was about 6 months old and plan to do the same with my 2 month old. At 15 months she was saying 60+ words!! She knows her colors in both English and Spanish and I know some Spanish (not great tho) LOVE LOVE LOVE kids! I love to cook and I am a good cleaner/ always have to stay organized! I plan to have more kids (as many as possible) have I mentioned I love kids? I am available for immediate hire!! You won't be disappointed.
Age Specific Experience
9 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
Availability & Job Preferences
Has a child who needs to accompany care provider on the job
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/23/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Homework Help
|Cori G. is a reference for Nicole W.||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Austin H. is a reference for Nicole W.||Join Now to Contact Reference|