Nanny in Bloomingdale, IL 60108.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 39
- 11 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $13-$15 per hour
Hello, my name is Joanna, I am 37 years old and live in Bloomingdale.
I am willing to take good care of your children and also help around your house. I love to be outside. I enjoy playing sports and games, doing arts and crafts with kids. I would be happy to care for and play with. I am extremely loving and hard working. Aslo, I am very responsible, trustworth and organized. I am non-smoker, have reliable car and clean driving record.
I have 11 years of paid experience. During this time I had worked full time for family with 3 Kids in Elmhurst for 6 years. Also, I have been full time nanny for family in Glen Ellyn also with 3 Kids for last 5,5 years. More than happy to provide my references if you are interested.
Thanks for your time looking at my profile.
Age Specific Experience
11 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Delayed Speech
Special Needs Services Experience
- Bed Baths
- Bladder and Bowel Assistance
- Blood Glucose Testing
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Feeding Tube
- Mobility Assistance
Availability & Job Preferences
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 4/1/2015
My availability is valid through 5/21/15
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Social Studies