Nanny in Chicago, IL 60625.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 41
- 30 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within four months
Preferred Rate $14-$18 per hour
I have over 30 years of experience working with children of all ages in a variety of positions including babysitter, nanny, camp counselor, elementary school teacher, tutor, mentor, and volunteer. I am also a very active aunt in the lives of my seven nieces and nephews.
Most recently, I was working with an IT company but left that position to get back to my first love: working with children.
I have been blessed to be able to positively impact the lives of many children, and that is my greatest accomplishment.
Age Specific Experience
30 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a full time position
- Available to start on 6/27/2016
My availability is valid through 9/20/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Sharon B. is a reference for Erin S.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Dana J. is a reference for Erin S.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|