Nanny in Chicago, IL 60631.
Looking for full or part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 32
- 20 years paid experience
Last signed in: Within three months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I graduated from Northeastern Illinois University with a Studio Art degree and have spent the past year teaching art at an elementary school. I have numerous credit hours in Early Childhood Education as well. I've always enjoyed combining the best of both my worlds (my creative knack and love for children.) I am a published author and illustrator and would like to continue working with kids, as they often serve as inspirations for writing children's books.
I have worked with children my entire career. I've been a nanny the past 7 years to a 7 year old girl, one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. Currently I am watching an 18month old two days a week. I work as an art instructor at a local art center for different age groups. I have been a daycare teacher for early childhood centers, extended day programs, camp counselor, and babysitter for 20+ families. I'm very fortunate to have shared my talents with so many different people in various ways.
Age Specific Experience
20 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
Special Needs Experience
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider either a part time or full time position
- Available to start on 8/22/2016
My availability is valid through 10/19/16
- Open availability on weekdays (M-F)
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Meghan R. is a reference for Kate K.||Relationship: Family||Join Now to Contact Reference|