Nanny in Chicago, IL 60647.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 27
- 6 years paid experience
Last signed in: This week
Preferred Rate $14-$16 per hour
I am a graduate of DePaul University with a degree in English literature. I worked as a nanny throughout college, caring for children of all ages. After graduating, I have worked in various capacities, working as a Caretaker and Communications Officer at an orphanage in Honduras as well as a Grant Writer and Marketing Coordinator at a non-profit in Chicago.
To see my LinkedIn profile, please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sally-weigel-10502854/
I'm currently looking to nanny full-time as I work towards a personal goal of focusing on my creative writing in my spare time. I feel very confident in my skills as a babysitter and am not afraid of house work or driving, as I have done both for my last job. In addition to having experience with a variety of ages, I have worked with Spanish speakers and children with disabilities.
I am a personable and responsible 27-year-old who enjoys reading and biking in my spare time and would love to meet a new family in this beautiful city!
Age Specific Experience
6 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
4 to 5 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Overnight care
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Physical Disabilities
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Hearing Loss
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 11/3/17
- Open (all day, everyday)
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing