Basic Background Check
Nicole M. Nanny in Chicago, IL 60614.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check completed and badge awarded. Contact the caregiver directly to see the report.
Basic Background Check Completed 01/29/2018
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
- Age 28
- 10 years paid experience
Last signed in: Today
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
My name is Nicole Mancha and I have been a sitter for nearly 12 years. I have a ton of experience watching multiple children at a time and of all different age ranges and especially experience with children from 1 month to 3 years old. I have watched children from 3 weeks old to 12 years old and have a great relationship with the families that I have sit for in the past. I graduated from DePaul University in June 2011 with a BA in Anthropology. Though I have always loved kids, I wanted to get my degree in something that focused on people in general. I have worked in many different types of jobs but I keep coming back to watching kids because it is something that I truly enjoy doing and have quite a bit of experience in doing so. I am focusing on my writing currently, so I am looking for a nanny position as it allows me to work a more flexible schedule. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Age Specific Experience
10 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Availability & Job Preferences
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Summer Position
- Will consider a part time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 6/20/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Basic Math
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling