Luz Adriana M.
Nanny in Chicago, IL 60618.
Looking for full-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 48
- 16 years paid experience
Last signed in: Last week
Preferred Rate $13-$15 per hour
Luz Adriana’s Bio
Hello my name is Luz. I have a child of my own who is going to high school. I enjoy taking care of kids and teaching them new things. I also enjoy watching them grow and interact with their environment. I grew up taking care of my siblings and I have been a care taker all of my life. I am currently the care taker for an elderly woman with dementia and I enjoy the difference that I make in her life. I am fluent in Spanish, and like to teach the kids the language in order to benefit them intellectually and socially. I enjoy playing with kids, and have no problem with pets, as I also have a dog of my own. I am CPR certified and my certification is up to date. I have my own vehicle and do not mind doing housekeeping and cooking. I am available anytime please contact me for further details.
Age Specific Experience
16 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
More than 10 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Mother's helper
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Care Experience
- Medical/Special Healthcare Needs
Special Needs Conditional Experience
Special Needs Services Experience
- Dressing Assistance
- Feeding Assistance
- Specific Meal Preparation (foods to avoid, etc.)
Availability & Job Preferences
Willing to consider working as a live in care provider
- Short-term (1 to 3 months)
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Permanent (1 to 2 years)
- Permanent (2 or more years)
- Will consider a full time position
- Start date is flexible
My availability is valid through 8/28/16
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekends Daytime
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Meal Preparation
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Lisa S. is a reference for Luz Adriana M.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Maria And Daniel G. is a reference for Luz Adriana M.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|