Nanny in Chicago, IL 60622.
Looking for part-time work as a nanny.
Enhanced Background Check not run.
Enhanced Background Check(Not Run)
Basic Background Check not run.
Basic Background Check(Not Run)
Motor Vehicle Records Check not run.
Motor Vehicle Records Check(Not Run)
First Aid Training
First Aid Training
- Age 28
- 14 years paid experience
Last signed in: More than 6 months
Preferred Rate $15-$20 per hour
I'm Kristen and I love understanding people. I'm a yoga teacher and an Experience Designer looking for a part-time nannying job in the city. I used to babysit quite a bit in high school and college. I miss the playfulness and honesty that comes with being around kids. It's amazing how much kids can teach us!
As for me, I'm honest, loyal and kind. I promise I will empower your kids to learn and explore, while keeping them safe and having fun! This isn't just a job for me, I hope to genuinely connect with your kids.
Please reach out if you have any questions for me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Age Specific Experience
14 years of paid child care experience with:
- First year
- Toddlers (1 to 3 years)
- Preschooler (3 to 5 years)
- Grade School (6 to 11 years)
- Pre-teen/Teenagers (12 years and over)
2 to 3 years of infant care experience
- Instruction (proper swaddling, feeding, changing, bathing)
- Assist with setting a routine
- Occasional care
Special Needs Experience
Special Needs Conditional Experience
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
Availability & Job Preferences
- Temporary (4 to 12 months)
- Will consider a part time position
- Available to start on 10/24/2016
My availability is valid through 1/17/17
- Weekday Early Morning (Before School)
- Day-time Weekdays (M - F)
- Weekday Afternoons (After School)
- Weekends Evenings
Skills & Abilities
- Finishing homework
- Checking answers
- Studying for a test
- Basic Math
- Elementary Science
- Earth Science
- Essay Writing
- Social Studies
- Meal Preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Swimming Supervision
- Potty Training
- Travel with Family
- Willing to run errands as needed
- Willing to drive children to events, school, appointments, or carpooling
|Tanja G. is a reference for Kristen A.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|
|Jessica C. is a reference for Kristen A.||Relationship: Former Employer||Join Now to Contact Reference|